Recently, we learned how friendships are formed and deepened when conversations move from: Interests – Values – Worldviews.
We also learned some key questions we can ask to nudge conversations towards intimacy.
From Interests to Values:
- What do you like to do?
- What do you like about _____?
From Values to Worldview:
- Why is _____ important to you?
- What do you think it all means?
Once you get good at those questions, here’s some more to keep the conversation going:
- What are you looking for?
- Why is that important to you?
- Why do you think we see things differently?
- What would it take for you to trust me? the Bible? Jesus?
We created 2 phone wallpapers so that you have these questions easily accessible when you need them.
Tap on either (or both) to open the full image and save to your device. Set them as your wallpaper before going into your next coffee conversation. 🙂
But if you forget these questions you can always ask, “How are you really doing?”